Tuesday, November 16, 2010





Got some prints made of shots I took of the kids at the baby house. I am putting together some framed photos and a little photo book to leave with the staff as a thank you for all their help during my time with them. I teared up while picking out the pictures and again when I looked at the finished prints. These little buggers have really been impressed upon my heart and the idea of leaving them now, when I have no idea where they will all end up, is breaking my heart. I've kept these feelings at bay so that I could continue with my work and not just break down and cry everyday. However, as the days count down to my departure, I am finding it more difficult to stay strong.

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable! I can see why it will be so sad for you to leave them.

    ReplyDelete