Saturday, March 6, 2010

Don't worry about me!

Hello readers,
For those of you wondering why I haven't posted since reporting that I was sick, don't worry, I am okay, it is just that my access to internet this week has been non-existant. I am sorry to make many of you worry but I am realizing this may happen all too often. Hopefully it won't be long until I can get internet in my own (new) apartment...yes I am living on my own now....yeeps!

Then it is my hope that I will be able to write to you all more frequently. I have been journaling on my computer so when I have more time (and a more reliable internet connection...this one keeps cutting me off every other click, it has taken me an hour just to get access to this particular page, who knows how long it might take to actually get this post published-fingers crossed!) I will fill you in on everything that has happened this week.

Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Grateful for you sharing your insights and reflections especially at a time when we face a crossroads this week on health care as a fundamental right here in the U.S.

    Prayers and thoughts,

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete