Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tissues piled like clouds... Sickness on a sunny day...Feeling low indoors

The kids' germs finally caught up with me today...I spent last night tossing and turning fighting a wicked sinus headache and woke up early this morning feeling anything but refreshed. Spent the day trying to re-energize with chicken noodle soup (homemade :), orange juice, and some life-giving conversations with friends and family via Skype. I am still blowing my nose every few minutes but I do feel considerable better after connecting with some loved-ones. It is always especially nice to be reminded of how loved one is when one is not feeling well.



P.S. How many of you caught that my title today was a haiku? Feel free to brag about your genius in the comments section ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment